1

1

熱門文章

2015/4/23

Sound Sales LSM / 10

新增說明文字



BBC Sound Sales LSM / 10 Studio Monitor. Serial Number 159

HI there. 
These Amp's was for the BBC in there time and to my understanding, the tubes used in the LSM10 should be 6BR7, ECC81, EL34 and U54/5U4G
One of my friends had two of them many years ago, and he had KT66's in is, so which to go for would be up to you?. I've owned this amp now for over 20 years and should of taken out the time to look for another one, but I got in to HIFI on and off, with work and playing with cars I didn't really go looking, maybe missed out ther? . So if you've got one of these Sound Sales Amp's, your be a very lucky guy to have them. 
Also new a guy when I got it who had two of them and offered him 3,000 pounds for them, but he said no way matey, so that was that. :(  
Inside of my one did look newer than is but his one's looked newer on the outside and a lot older inside, so finding one as good inside like this one would be nice.

I've had it rapped in cling film all this time and looks just how it was when I got it,but older lol The Leak Amps are LSM/8 so theres something to look up, maybe they made them for the BBC I don't know. 

I've never tired to get this Amp going but it looks like it would work ok. Had a friend who new a lot about amps and he said it would just might need a slow worm up?? Theres nothing rally I can say more about the amp. It's time for it to find it's mate maybe I don't know.  Don't let it gather dust like I have. Was going to clean it as you can see it's very dusty but like I've said, it's just how it was when I got it so you can see how it was and not cleaned up just to sell.   Welcome to offers. 






新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字
新增說明文字

新增說明文字

新增說明文字



沒有留言:

張貼留言